Many of you requested it and now it’s finally here! Letters to the Editor now has it’s own section on talanei.com. To submit a letter, email Monica Miller.
Here are some simple guidelines to help you make the most of your letter:
- Feel free to submit a photograph with your letter. Use something relevant. Original images only, please.
- Be as quick and concise as the subject allows.
- Explain the issue and offer supporting evidence.
- Give your opinion about the issue and any action that should be taken.
- Re-read your letter several times to make sure it is clear. Ask a friend for help proofreading.
- Sign your letter with your real name. You can request that we publish using a fake name but no promises.